• The NLP Certificate you will receive.
• Are they Internationally Certified New Code NLP and NLP Trainings?
• About the International Trainers Academy (ITA)/ (ITCANLP) NLP Certification.
• What are the criteria for selecting an NLP Trainer/ NLP Training.
(John Grinder (co-creator of NLP) has set the criteria for International NLP Certification Courses)
Abhay Thhakkar is proud to be the first NLP Trainer from India to provide both – NLP Training and New Code NLP Training- certified by International Trainers Academy (ITA)/ (ITCANLP). Since the New Code NLP and NLP Courses are accredited and recognized by ITA, the certificates you will receive have value in each country in the world.
Founders of ITA:
John Grinder (co-creator of NLP and New Code NLP)
Carmen Bostic (co-creator of New Code NLP)
Michael Carroll (co-developer of New Code NLP)
John Grinder, Carmen Bostic and Michael Carroll formed The International Trainers Academy(ITA/ITCA). They created ITA to ensure that the NLP Trainers have the highest standard of training before offering their NLP training courses to the public.
"By selecting an International Trainers Academy (ITA /ITCA) NLP trainer, you have the assurance that your trainer (NLP Trainer) has been trained and awarded certification as an NLP trainer personally from NLP co-creator -John Grinder, New Code NLP co-developers Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll."
- John Grinder (co-creator of NLP).
"The mission of the International Trainers Academy (ITA/ ITCANLP) is to continually improve the quality of the NLP Trainings (Neuro Linguistic Programming Trainings) on offer to the NLP course participants worldwide. We ensure our member NLP Trainers have received the highest quality NLP Trainers Training and testing. The member NLP trainers are committed to developing and enhancing their NLP training skills continually. John Grinder is keen to ensure that his intentions, when co-creating the field of NLP, are maintained, and the integrity of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is preserved for future generations to build upon."
- John Grinder, Michael Carroll and Carmen Bostic.
John Grinder (co-creator of NLP) has stated the following criteria for NLP trainers while they are delivering their New Code NLP and NLP Trainings.
• 1 - "The ideal design of an NLP training inherently involves discovery processes by which a participant achieves unconscious (tacit) competency prior to achieving explicit verbal competency. In other words, the measure of an effective NLP training is whether the participant can do (NLP technique, tool, skill), never whether he can talk about it.
• 2 - All NLP course materials should be carefully scrutinized to ensure that only formal (never content) patterning is presented during NLP trainings. The NLP trainers who cannot make this distinction are disqualified until they achieve such competency.
• 3 - The basis of an effective NLP course is the creation by an NLP trainer, a series of contexts in which, through experience, a participant arrives at his own direct tacit knowledge of the NLP patterns. A pattern discovered belongs to the discoverer and a pattern presented belongs to the presenter.
• 4 - The single most important variable in the training context is the congruence of the NLP trainer. Without an appropriate model (the NLP Trainer) offering demonstrations of the patterning, the NLP training course is unlikely to achieve the desired results."
- John Grinder (co-creator of NLP and New Code NLP)
All the above criteria are followed in all my New Code NLP and NLP courses in India and overseas. The certificate you will receive will carry the signature of John Grinder and hence it has merit. Therefore there are evaluations to ensure that each participant has achieved the required competency for being an Internationally Certified New Code NLP/NLP Practitioner.